Review and comparison of Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara!

Okay so first let me say that I received this product from influenster for free to review and test. I'm not being paid by them and my opinion is my own.

Now lets get to the good stuff.

Here's what the mascara looks like.


and here is what the brush looks like


As you can see, it has an hour glass shaped brush which, according to the description, "plumps lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
It coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke." and there are "No clumps!"

I like the mascara for the volume and the way that it fans out the lashes. The thing I don't like is the size of the brush. We'll get to the no clumping later.

Before I explain why I dislike the size, let me explain to you, in comparison, another mascara which a similar, yet smaller, brush style.

This is the Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara. (not pictured, you can view it online though) I got the sample in an ipsy bag, and it has a similar brush style. Hour glass shaped, but a little bit narrower.


The reason I like the smaller brush just a bit better is because with the fat brush, you have to be very careful with your inner corner lashes not to smudge the product on your lid. Aside from that, it's great! 

Now, clumps, I mentioned before. The product says no clumps, but make sure you only use one or two coats of the stuff or your lashes will stick together like the gum you stepped on in those cute new pumps. Not fun!

I do recommend this mascara though. Just be careful with it.


Rimmel Scadaleyes Retro Glam Mascara hits shelves November 2013!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me!

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Victoria! I'm 23 years old. I've had a love for makeup and beauty products for as long as I can remember. I'll be using this page to review and discuss products I've come across. If you have any questions or suggestions for reviews, please contact me!

Welcome to

Welcome to