L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring system (minus the spray)


A few months ago I started using this system. I bought the shampoo, the conditioner, and the Damage Erasing Balm. I wanted to use it for a while before doing any reviews on it. Since using the product I've actually repurchased it a few times.


The smell of this shampoo/conditioner is about the same in both products. It isn't perfumey or very strong which was nice. The scent was very clean and typical of a lot of shampoos. It lingered briefly after my hair was dried, but didn't last very long afterward. As far as how my hair looked when I dried it, it didn't look like Lea Michelle's did in the commercial. (But does it ever?) I did notice, though, that it was less frizzy, my dead ends were a bit more tamed, and it was very soft.


The Damage Erasing Balm is by far my favorite drug store hair mask. I used it on days where I would be in the shower longer (ie, shaving and just being lazy) and left it on during. After rinsing it out, I would apply the conditioner. This product made my hair look drastically healthier and shiner than it did before, and combined with the shampoo and the conditioner, I would call this set a win win win.

I've yet to try the other products in the line as I've just received some Healthy Sexy Hair products (I'll have a review up for them once I know how I feel about them) but once I've finished those up I'll probably go back and try the rest of the line since I liked it so much.

Thanks for reading! xox


1 comments:

  1. I've been using the conditioner and I love it! I really want to try the hair mask next!

    Ivy xx
    stylelifelovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact me!

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Victoria! I'm 23 years old. I've had a love for makeup and beauty products for as long as I can remember. I'll be using this page to review and discuss products I've come across. If you have any questions or suggestions for reviews, please contact me!

Welcome to

Welcome to