NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping & Shine Lip Gloss Review




When I first got this (complimentary of influenster) I was surprised at how large the packaging was. Then I read the name of the product and it made more sense. It has a doe foot applicator which is always a nice thing to have with lip glosses, and it's big, but it isn't TOO big. The color is nice and it's sheer, but still gives a good color pay off. It has an average lip gloss scent. Nothing bad. The staying power is nice (good couple hours of regular daily activities like eating and drinking) and it isn't sticky which is ALWAYS a good thing. 

As I stated above, I received mine from influenster as part of my Varsity VoxBox (review coming soon, link will be here: ) but it retails at:
Walmart- 2.97
Kmart- 3.99
Walgreens- 3.99
You can also find it from various sellers on eBay and Amazon.

xox


And just for fun, I got a little instagram filter happy but here's the product in action.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me!

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Victoria! I'm 23 years old. I've had a love for makeup and beauty products for as long as I can remember. I'll be using this page to review and discuss products I've come across. If you have any questions or suggestions for reviews, please contact me!

Welcome to

Welcome to