Colgate SlimSoft Voxbox Review.

Firstly, let me apologize for being MIA recently. I've had a lot going on with school and homework and getting a lot of stuff settled and taken care of, and haven't really been in a blogging mood. But I'm back! So let's get this thing started. 

I'm a member of Influenster. Last month, I was selected to receive the Colgate Slimsoft VoxBox. Firstly, let me emphasize that these products were sent to me complimentary or Influenster and Colgate. I am not being paid by either company to give my review on the products. My review of what I was sent will be honest, as all my reviews are, and I will not lie to you just to get you to go out and buy something. If I don't like a product I get, I'll do my best to convey my own opinion in a way they might influence someone else and possibly save them some trouble and some money.

Lucky for me, when I got this, I was planning on buying a new toothbrush anyway, so yay! I tried everything out the first night I got it and let me tell you, I LOVE this toothbrush. I have really sensitive teeth (four years of braces, YUCK) and I have to be careful with anything I put in my mouth. With normal toothbrushes, I find that the bristles are just rough and they scratch my teeth and my gums. Not this one. It's very soft and it glides across very smoothly. I also feel, like it says it's suppose to, that they get into the spaces between your teeth a lot easier than regular brushes. 

As far as the toothpaste and the mouthwash, I don't really find them to be anything special. The toothpaste is your average colgate whitening toothpaste (and it does help whiten, by the way) and the mouth wash (which I havent used as much as the other two) is just standard. They didn't stand out to me, so I wouldn't make a special trip out for those two items alone.

The toothbrush, however, I do plan on repurchasing, because so far, it's been my favorite.

I hope you enjoyed the review and that it's answered any questions or concerns you may have. If you have any questions, though, please don't hesitate to leave a comment bellow and happy Influencing! 

Thanks for reading!
xox



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me!

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Victoria! I'm 23 years old. I've had a love for makeup and beauty products for as long as I can remember. I'll be using this page to review and discuss products I've come across. If you have any questions or suggestions for reviews, please contact me!

Welcome to

Welcome to