Nude on Nude Palette by NYX Cosmetics.

  • I've included swatches of this palette (shadows and lips) as well as a photo of use of some of the shadows. [Please note that these swatches were done without a primer. I plan to add some more pictures using a primer to compare.]
  • I purchased this palette off of Amazon. I think you can still also get it in Ulta stores and on ulta.com.
  • I think the shadows have pretty good color payoff. A few of them could be a bit more pigmented and feel a bit chalky but all in all I think they're actually really good quality. There is a good mix of matte shades as well as shimmery satin shades.

  • The lip products included in this palette, I'm not so crazy about. I don't personally like lip products that are in a pot, but that's just my preference. I'm favorably to lipsticks in a tube and lip glosses. The palette does come with lip and eye shadow applicators though so that helps. For anyone who doesn't really care much whether its in a tube or a pot, this shouldn't bother you much. As far as the quality of them, I think they're nice. They don't feel sticky on my lips and they go on very well both with a brush and your finger. There are a few shades that are more of a balm in my opinion, because you can't see the color payoff very well, but for the most part they show up nicely.
  • All in all I'd give this palette an A- strictly because of the few shades of both eye shadows and lip product that could be more pigmented. 


2 comments:

  1. I like the colors on nude palette of Nyx. But for some reason I'm having second thoughts on the brand. I tried their lipstick before and it makes my lips chap. Not that I have a bad case of dry lips. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the third thing of theirs I've owned. I bought it as an alternative for the Naked palette (and for the price it's okay but doesn't compare at all!) and the other two products I have came from my ipsy bags. I'll try their lip products soon and try to get something up and see if I have the same problem. Thanks for reading! <3

      Delete

 

Contact me!

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Victoria! I'm 23 years old. I've had a love for makeup and beauty products for as long as I can remember. I'll be using this page to review and discuss products I've come across. If you have any questions or suggestions for reviews, please contact me!

Welcome to

Welcome to